Monday, January 3, 2011

Interesting things that happened last year. Part 1

Finally got the application to blog from my iPod. Awesome!!!
As the title says, I shall blog about some of the highlights of last year. They may be a few parts to it. =)

Somewhere last year me and my family went to Port Dickson. Excluding Isaac though. It was a day trip and as always,.... It was fun =)


Me playing with sand! Weee!



Basketball season is over for me forever. So that was sad. We were so close to winning a medal. We just lost by a few points. It was really depressing. But there will be other opportunities in life.

Our team!

YC had "Superhero Sunday". So we all had to come to church dressed as superheroes. I couldn't think of what to come as. So I came as an orange themed superhero. I wore black. Orange shoes. Shades. My weapons were a rubber band gun made out of rulers, pencils, Lego and rubber bands. And a bow with arrows on my gloves.

Hannah, me and Emily


This is me =)

This is all for part 1. More to come in part 2

Jemimah =)

No comments: