Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sound =)

Today I went for the first service of the year for Evening Service/ Young Adults. Which is now called SIS(Saturdays Integration Service) I think. Hahaha.

I got to do sound with Dalvin. It was interesting. Learnt many knew things. I just love how big and how much of buttons there. With many awesome effects. =)




Besides that. Today's service was awesome! I got a few important things from the message. And thanks to my new CG leader I met many new people from Varsity! It was an awesome experience.

After that I got to go out with Levina, Melody and Roxanne to eat at Taipei WALKER.
And in the car we listened to Kim WALKER. Kim Walker version of "How he loves us" is so nice. Her voice is so low but so nice. Loved it.



So that's it's for now. Till the next time... Peace

Jemimah =)

No comments: